Utility Excellent Awards of Excellence
AWARD: GOLD AND SILVER AWARDS
- All eligible entrants MUST contact the Trial Secretary at email@example.com on the required entry form by Wednesday 19th September 2018 with details of which pin they are eligible to be awarded. Failure to do so will mean no pin can be awarded.
- Competition is open to all entrants of trials conducted by an ANKC Canine Council (e.g. DogsNSW).
All entrants must be full time residents in New South Wales.Both Main and Associate Register dogs and bitches may compete for this award.
- Qualification cards must be from Trials which are unrestricted, that is they must be All Breed Trials and not Breed or Group Trials. Cards may be from unrestricted Trials conducted by ANKC affiliates anywhere in Australia.
- The best ten (10) Utility Excellent qualifying score cards and the completed prescribed form must be handed to the Scorer Ms J Kaldor (or nominee) (or nominee) by 1pm on Saturday 29th September 2018.
- ORIGINAL cards must accompany the application form, photocopied cards are not acceptable.Cards which are submitted for this award may also be submitted for a perpetual trophy. (Please note however that cards may only be submitted for a single perpetual trophy.)Cards must be collected at the trophy presentation.
- For the purpose of this competition trials must be between 20th September 2017 and the closing date for applications inclusive.
- Gold awards will be presented to competitors who have an average score in Utility Excellent of 190.00 or higher.
- Silver awards will be presented to competitors who have an average score in Utility Excellent of 180.00 or higher who are not eligible for a gold award.
- The awards will be presented at the NSW Obedience State Titles on Monday 1st October 2018 .
- There are no entry fees.