Utility Awards of Excellence
GOLD AND SILVER AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
ORIGINAL QUALIFYING CARDS MUST ACCOMPANY THE FORM. CARDS WHICH ARE SUBMITTED FOR THIS AWARD MAY ALSO BE SUBMITTED FOR ONE (1) ONLY PERPETUAL TROPHY.
- All eligible entrants MUST notify the Trial Secretary, Louise Patterson, of their eligibility to be awarded the pin on firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Wednesday 25 September 2019 on the prescribed form. Failure to do so will mean no pin can be awarded.
- Competition is open to all entrants of trials conducted by an ANKC State Body (eg. DogsNSW) or any ANKC State Body Affiliated Club (eg. DogsNSW affiliated clubs).
- All entrants must be full time residents in New South Wales.
- Main, Limited, Associate and Sporting Register dogs and bitches may compete for this award.
- Qualification cards must be from Trials which are unrestricted, that is they must be All Breed Trials and not Breed or Group Trials. Cards may be from unrestricted Trials conducted by ANKC affiliates anywhere in Australia.
- There are no entry fees for these awards.
- Cards which are submitted for this award may also be submitted for a perpetual trophy. Please note however that cards may only be submitted for a single perpetual trophy.
- ORIGINAL cards must accompany the application form, photocopied cards are not acceptable.
- For the purpose of this competition trials must be between Thursday 20 September 2018 and Wednesday 25 September 2019 (the closing date for applications) inclusive.
- Only one medallion per class, the highest, will be awarded to any dog.
- Gold awards will be presented to competitors who have an average score in Utility of 190.00 or higher.
- Silver awards will be presented to competitors who have an average score in Utility of 180.00 or higher who are not eligible for a gold award.
- The best ten (10) Utility qualifying score cards and the completed prescribed form must be handed to the Scorer Ms J Kaldor (or nominee) no later than 1.00 pm on Saturday 5 October 2019.
- The award will be presented at the NSW Obedience State Titles on Monday 7 October 2019.
- Cards are to be collected at the conclusion of the presentation.