Open Dog of the Year
ORIGINAL QUALIFYING CARDS MUST ACCOMPANY THIS FORM AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY OTHER PERPETUAL AWARD
- Competition is open to entrants of trials conducted by any ANKC State Body (eg. DogsNSW) or any ANKC State Body Affiliated Club (eg. DogsNSW affiliated clubs).
- All entrants must be full time residents in New South Wales.
- Main, Limited, Associate and Sporting Register dogs and bitches may compete for this award.
- There are no entry fees for this award.
- For the purpose of this competition trials must be between Saturday 29 September 2018 and Friday 4 October 2019 inclusive.
- The competition is open to dogs with a Companion Dog (CD) title that have NOT attained three (3) Utility Dog (UD) passes by Saturday 5 October 2019.
- The competitor who has submitted five (5) qualifying cards, under at least four (4) different judges, with the highest aggregate (maximum 1,000) will be the winner.
- Qualification cards must be from at least four (4) different judges and not used for any other perpetual trophy awarded at the NSW Obedience State Titles. These must be from Trials which are unrestricted, that is, they must be All Breeds Trials and not Breed or Group Trials. Cards may be from unrestricted Trials conducted by ANKC affiliates anywhere in Australia.
- In the event of two (2) or more competitors submitting the same total figure the ultimate winner will be decided as follows:
The one with the highest score in any of the five trials.
If both are still the same, the highest scores will be added together until there is an outright winner.
- Original Qualifying cards and a completed prescribed form with the scores added must be handed to the Scorer Ms J Kaldor [or nominee] no later than 1.00 pm on Saturday 5 October 2019.
- The award will be presented at the NSW Obedience State Titles on Monday 7 October 2019.
- Cards are to be collected at the conclusion of the presentation.