Jack Goldstien Award
ORIGINAL SCORE CARDS MUST ACCOMPANY THIS FORM AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY OTHER PERPETUAL AWARD
- Competition is open to entrants of trials conducted by any ANKC State Body (eg. DogsNSW) or any ANKC State Body Affiliated Club (eg. DogsNSW affiliated clubs).
- All entrants must be full time residents in New South Wales.
- Main, Limited, Associate and Sporting Register dogs and bitches may compete for this award.
- There are no entry fees for this award.
- For the purpose of this competition trials must be between Saturday 29 September 2018 and Friday 4 October 2019 inclusive.
- This competition is conducted on points allocated by judges in the Novice, Open, Utility and Utility Dog Excellent sections.
- Only the seven (7) best scores will be taken into the consideration of the final points.
These must be from Trials which are unrestricted, that is, they must be All Breeds Trials and not Breed or Group Trials. Cards may be from unrestricted Trials conducted by ANKC affiliates anywhere in Australia.
- The competitor who has submitted seven (7) qualifying cards, under seven (7) different judges, with the highest aggregate (maximum 1400) will be declared the winner.
In the event of two or more competitors submitting qualifying cards totalling the same figure, the ultimate winner will be decided as follows:
the one who has the highest score in any of the seven (7) trials
if both are still the same, the highest scores will then be added together until there is an outright winner
- If a dog is entered in two rings/classes/sections at the one trial, the competitor can only submit one qualifying card from that trial, not two.
The competitor can, however, enter another trial that afternoon or evening and submit another card.
- Original Qualifying cards and a completed prescribed form with the scores added must be handed to the Scorer Ms J Kaldor [or nominee] no later than 1.00 pm on Saturday 5 October 2019.
- The award will be presented at the NSW Obedience State Titles on Monday 7 October 2019.
- Cards are to be collected at the conclusion of the presentation.