Jack Goldstien Award
ORIGINAL QUALIFYING CARDS MUST ACCOMPANY THIS FORM AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY OTHER PERPETUAL AWARD
- Competition is open to entrants of trials conducted by an ANKC Canine Council (e.g. DogsNSW).
All entrants must be full time residents in New South Wales.
Qualification cards must be from Trials which are unrestricted, that is, they must be All Breeds Trials and not Breed or Group Trials. Cards may be from unrestricted Trials conducted by ANKC affiliates anywhere in Australia.
Both Main and Associate Register dogs and bitches may compete for this Award.
- This competition is conducted on points allocated by judges in the Novice, Open, Utility and Utility Dog Excellent sections.
- Only the seven (7) best scores will be taken into the consideration of the final points.
For the purpose of this competition trials must be between Saturday 30th September 2017 and Friday 28th September 2018 inclusive.
- Original Qualifying cards and a completed prescribed form with the scores added must be handed to the Scorer Ms J Kaldor (or nominee) [or nominee] by 1pm on Saturday 29th September 2018 .
Cards must be collected at the trophy presentation.
- The competitor who has submitted seven (7) qualifying cards, under seven (7) different judges, with the highest aggregate (maximum 1400) will be declared the winner.
In the event of two or more competitors submitting qualifying cards totalling the same figure, the ultimate winner will be decided as follows:
• the one who has the highest score in any of the seven (7) trials
• if both are still the same, the highest scores will then be added together until there is an outright winner
- If a dog is entered in two events at the one Trial, the competitor can only submit one qualifying card, not two.
The competitor can, however, enter another trial that afternoon or evening and submit another card.
- The award will be presented at the NSW Obedience State Titles on Monday 1st October 2018 .
- There are no entry fees.