Enniskey UDX Award
PRESENTED BY MRS P DALZELL
ORIGINAL SCORE CARDS MUST ACCOMPANY THE FORM AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY OTHER PERPETUAL AWARD
- Competition is open to entrants of trials conducted by any ANKC State Body (eg. DogsNSW) or any ANKC State Body Affiliated Club (eg. DogsNSW affiliated clubs).
- All entrants must be full time residents in New South Wales.
- Main, Limited, Associate and Sporting Register dogs and bitches may compete for this award.
- There are no entry fees for this award.
- Up to 10 qualification cards may be presented.
Cards must have a MINIMUM SCORE OF 180 points per card.
These must be from Trials which are unrestricted, that is, they must be All Breeds Trials and not Breed or Group Trials. Cards may be from unrestricted Trials conducted by ANKC affiliates anywhere in Australia.
Only the ten (10) best scores on ANKC qualification cards with a minimum of 180 points per card will be taken into consideration.
- For the purpose of this competition trials must be between Saturday 29 September 2018 and Friday 4 October 2019 inclusive.
- The competitor who has submitted up to ten (10) qualifying cards, with a minimum score of 180 points per card under at least two (2) different judges, with the highest aggregate will be declared the winner.
- In the event of two or more competitors submitting the same number of qualifying cards totalling the same figure, the ultimate winner will be decided as follows:
the one who has the highest score in any of the ten (10) trials
if both are still the same, the highest scores will then be added together until there is an outright winner
- Original Qualifying cards and a completed prescribed form with the scores added must be handed to the Scorer Ms J Kaldor (or nominee) no later than 1.00 pm on Saturday 5 October 2019.
- The award will be presented at the NSW Obedience State Titles on Monday 7 October 2019.
- Cards are to be collected at the conclusion of the presentation.