PRESENTED BY Mrs P Dalzell
ORIGINAL SCORE CARDS MUST ACCOMPANY THE FORM AND CANNOT BE USED FOR ANY OTHER PERPETUAL AWARD
- Competition is open to entrants of trials conducted by an ANKC Canine Council (e.g. DogsNSW).
All entrants must be full time residents in New South Wales.
Both Main and Associate Register dogs and bitches may compete for this Award.
- Up to 10 cards may be presented.
Cards must have a MINIMUM SCORE OF 180 points per card.
These cards must be from Trials which are unrestricted, that is, they must be All Breeds Trials and not Breed or Group Trials. Cards may be from unrestricted Trials conducted by ANKC affiliates anywhere in Australia.
Only the ten  best scores on ANKC cards with a minimum of 180 points per card will be taken into consideration.
- For the purpose of this competition trials must be between
Saturday 1st October 2016
Friday 29th September 2017
- Original Qualifying cards and a completed prescribed form with the scores added must be handed to the Scorer
Ms J Kaldor
no later than 1.00 pm on Saturday 30 September 2017.
Cards must be collected at the trophy presentation,
- The competitor who has submitted up to ten  qualifying cards, with a minimum score of 180 points per card under at least two  different judges, with the highest aggregate will be declared the winner.
- In the event of two or more competitors submitting the same number of qualifying cards totalling the same figure, the ultimate winner will be decided as follows:
• the one who has the highest score in any of the ten ) trials
• if both are still the same, the highest scores will then be added together until there is an outright winner.
- The award will be presented at the NSW Obedience State Titles on
Monday 2nd October 2017.
- There are no entry fees.